Terms, Conditions, and Disclosures.
Good Faith Estimate
Under the law, healthcare providers must give patients who do not have insurance or are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services. You can receive a "Good Faith Estimate" explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. You must start a dispute within 120 days (about 4 months) of getting your bill. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
Site Contents and Ownership
The information on this Site, including all images, designs, photographs, writings, graphs, data, content, information, and other materials (Materials), are Nava Therapy's property and protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. Nava Therapy grants permission to display, copy, distribute, download, and print portions of this Site solely to use this Site for the authorized uses described below. You must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on all copies of the Materials. You shall follow all copyright laws worldwide in using this Site and prevent unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as provided in this Agreement, Nava Therapy does not grant you any express or implied right in or under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information.
Use of Site
The Site is provided solely for the use of current and future customers of Nava Therapy and to provide them with information about our company, allow them to place orders for our services, and enable them to contact us with any questions or comments they may have. Any other use of this Site is prohibited. While using the Site, you will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Additionally, Nava Therapy expects users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct outlined in this section. Failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site. You agree that you will not:
- Use any features of this Site to post, transmit, display, or otherwise communicate:
- Solicitation, spam, chain letter, or similar types of information.
- Encouragement of illegal activity.
- Unauthorized use or disclosure of private, personally identifiable information of others.
- Materials subject to trademark, copyright, or other laws protecting any materials or data of others without a valid license or other right to do so.
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that Nava Therapy endorses any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site's operation or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any such networks' requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter Egg, time bomb, spyware, malware, ransomware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may be or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any part of the Site).
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit any part of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or Materials originating from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine," or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Nava Therapy grants the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce Materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such Materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service. Nava Therapy reserves the right to revoke these exceptions generally or in specific instances.
Consent to Receive Communications
By contacting Nava Therapy or completing a web form, you agree that you may receive communications from Nava Therapy, such as confirmation messages, calls, newsletters, special offers, account reminders, and updates. If you do not wish to receive communications from us at any time, we ask that you tell us.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
You expressly agree that using this Site is at your sole risk. Neither Nava Therapy, its affiliates, nor any of their members, managers, officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors (collectively, "Providers"), or the like, warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of the Materials. The Materials may have errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Further, Nava Therapy does not warrant the reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. Nava Therapy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site. Nava Therapy may make any other changes to this Site, the Materials, and the products, programs, services, or prices (if any) described in this Site at any time without notice. This Site and the Materials are provided on an "as is," "where is," and "where available" basis. Nava Therapy makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the Site's operation or the Materials. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Nava Therapy expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, regarding any of the Materials on this Site or any services offered, sold, or displayed on this Site or your use of this Site generally, including warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information, quality, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liabilities
You agree that Nava Therapy and its Providers shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense arising from or resulting from your possession or use of the Materials on this Site, regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise. In no event, including, without limitation, a negligent act, shall Nava Therapy or any of its Providers be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business), arising out of or in any way related to the Materials on this Site or any other services, or information offered, sold, or displayed on this Site, your use of, or inability to use, this Site generally, or otherwise in connection with this Agreement, regardless of whether Nava Therapy or any of its Providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Nava Therapy and its Providers from and against all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of, or related in any way to your use of the Site, violation of this Agreement, violation of any law or regulation, or violation of any proprietary or privacy right.
Limitations on Claim
Any cause of action you may have arising out of or relating to this Agreement must be commenced within 9 months after the claim or cause of action arises.
Term and Termination
Without limiting its other remedies, Nava Therapy may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate, or block your and any user's access to this Site at any time in our sole discretion.
Electronic Communications and Electronic Signatures
You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent, or agreement you transmit through this Site, including but not limited to any consent you give to receive communications from Nava Therapy solely through electronic transmission. You agree that when you click on an "Agree," "Submit," or other similarly worded "button" or entry field with your mouse, keystroke, or other computer device, your agreement or consent will be legally binding, enforceable, and the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.
We use secure data networks protected by industry standard firewalls and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the personally identifiable information provided by our users. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure will never occur.
Transfer of Customer Information
Customer lists and information are properly considered assets of a business. Accordingly, if we merge with another entity or sell our assets to another entity, our customer lists and information, including the personally identifiable information you provided, would be included among the transferred assets.
Waiver, Severability, and Assignment
Nava Therapy's failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and an enforceable term will be substituted, reflecting the intent of the unenforceable language as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights under this Agreement, and any such attempt will be void. Nava Therapy may assign its rights to any affiliate, subsidiary, or successor in interest of any business associated with Nava Therapy, the Site, or this Agreement.
Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement and all related documents, and all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions to the extent that those principles or rules would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Michigan. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Michigan sitting in Wayne County and agrees to bring any action, litigation, or proceeding against any other party in any way arising from or relating to this Agreement only in those courts. Each party agrees that a final judgment in any such action, litigation, or proceeding is conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law. You agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to using this Site.
Modifications to this Agreement
We may revise this Agreement at any time, and you agree to be bound by the revised Agreement. Any such modifications will become effective when first posted to this Site. You are responsible for returning to this Agreement from time to time to review the most current terms, conditions, and disclosures. Nava Therapy is not obligated to notify you of changes to this Agreement.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding between you and Nava Therapy regarding this Site. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and Nava Therapy regarding this Site. A printed version of this Agreement and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. No other representations or inducements, verbal or written, have been made that are not contained in this document. You have not relied on anything not written into this Agreement such that nothing else is the basis of the bargain or is enforceable against Nava Therapy, even if alleged to be a misrepresentation. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of this Agreement.
Contact and Opt-Out Policy
- Contact Nishani Jayawardena, Member at 989-941-6080.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write to us at Nava Therapy LLC, 2601 Jackson Ave, #1138, Ann Arbor MI 48103.